- Prepares meals (breakfast, fruits, tea break, and lunch) and serve food to children
- Maintains cleanliness and hygiene of kitchen/dining areas at all time
- Responsible for daily purchase of groceries for the centre.
- Responsible for the replenishment of pantry snacks, water supply in classrooms, preparation of light refreshments for meetings where applicable.
- Able do simple cleaning task when needed especially working on Saturday.
- Assist on cleaning duties when cleaner is away
- Experience in childcare settings will be advantageous
- No minimum education required
- Candidate who possess Food Handling certificate is an advantage (Not a must)
- Punctual and Responsible
- Able to commence work soon is preferred
Working Hours (Timing may varies)
- Mon to Fri: 7am to 4pm
- Sat: 7am to 12pm