• Prepares meals (breakfast, fruits, tea break, and lunch) and serve food to children
• Maintains cleanliness and hygiene of kitchen/dining areas at all time
• Responsible for daily purchase of groceries for the centre.
• Responsible for the replenishment of pantry snacks, water supply in classrooms, preparation of light refreshments for meetings where applicable.
• Able do simple cleaning task when needed especially working on Saturday.
• Assist on cleaning duties when cleaner is away
• Experience in childcare settings will be advantageous
• No minimum education required
• Candidate who possess Food Handling certificate is an advantage (Not a must)
• Punctual and Responsible
• Able to commence work soon is preferred
Working Hours (Timing may varies):
- Mon to Fri: 7am to 4pm
- Sat: 7am to 12pm