• Ensure cleanliness of the school at all times.
• Clean the classroom, toilets, common areas, office, reception, parents’ area, windows, doors, window grilles, gates, shelves, cabinet, shoe racks, cubbies, children’s tables and chairs, dining area.
• Assist in showering the children in the morning or washing of dishes in the afternoon
• Clear rubbish from classrooms/offices.
• Prepare simple meals when needed especially working on Saturday.
• Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the garden and outdoor play area (if applicable).
• Assist and support actively when the cook is away.
• Experience in childcare settings will be advantageous
• No minimum education required
• Candidate who possess Food Handling certificate is an advantage (Not a must)
• Punctual and Responsible
• Able to commence work soon is preferred
Working Hours (Timing may varies):
- Mon to Fri: 7am to 4pm
- Sat: 7am to 12pm