- Ensure cleanliness of the school at all times.
- Clean the classroom, toilets, common areas, office, reception, parents’ area, windows, doors, window grilles, gates, shelves, cabinet, shoe racks, cubbies, children’s tables and chairs, dining area.
- Assist in showering the children in the morning or washing of dishes in the afternoon
- Clear rubbish from classrooms/offices.
- Prepare simple meals when needed especially working on Saturday.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the garden and outdoor play area (if applicable).
- Assist and support actively when the cook is away.
- Experience in childcare settings will be advantageous
- No minimum education required
- Candidate who possess Food Handling certificate is an advantage (Not a must)
- Punctual and Responsible
- Able to commence work soon is preferred
Working Hours (Timing may varies)
- Mon to Fri: 7am to 4pm
- Sat: 7am to 12pm