We are looking for a customer support engineer with experience in all facets of help desk support. The help desk team is integral to our daily operations. They ensure our employees have the tools they need to welcome children & parents in the best possible conditions. We want to support your learning and development aspirations. You should be able to demonstrate understanding in (but not limited to):
Role & Responsibilities:-
1. Basic PC hardware and software troubleshooting and repair including Windows 10, Outlook, Office 365, Teams, MacOS, iOS, Android, etc
2. For new laptops: inventorise, clean install, prepare for end-users, including O365 login, sync
3. Manage our Office 365 admin center and tools including (OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams)
4. Manage O365 accounts, including password resets, authenticator issues, removing access, etc
5. Manage Azure Active Directory
6. Ability to work with Global HQ IT on technical design and solutioning
7. Coordinating with vendors for faulty hardware repairs, replacement, return merchandise authorisation (RMA)
8. Assets Tracking: maintain inventory list, with Asset Tag, Model, Serial Number, Acquisition Date, etc., update issued to list
9. Ability to work and resolve issue related to router / switch / AP / TCI/IP, DNS, DHCP, Proxy, LAN…
- Cloud managed networking experience (Meraki, Ruckus, Aruba, etc)
- System integration experience
- General interest in everything technology from consumer to enterprise
- Project oriented mindset
- Evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing and then ensuring timely closure of all requests reported to Help Desk.
- You don’t have to know everything but you should be able to demonstrate a structured approach to solving problems with good reasoning skills.
- Being in the childcare service industry we appreciate people who values honesty, patience, respect, compassion and unafraid to be vulnerable. Show us.
- Do you have other interests? Favourite past-times? Show and tell!
- Command of English communication skills would be inferred via your cover letter and resume, so pay attention to them!
Not going to lie, we are going through a transformation so things move fast and demands will keep coming, which is why we need you to be autonomous yet a team player, initiative yet collaborative, dynamic yet controlled, and you should be comfortable talking to people at all levels and you know how to manage your stress. Of course, we are there for each other as well. Think you are up for these? We want to hear from you!